awesome
dvd case was broke were one of the dvd will not stay in place but no other damage s*** happens it cool
LOL
I just bought it for It's Pat, by it's self it was like $10, the pkg was $5 so I can't complain.
3 stupid movies, but funny with them.
these three movies are stupid: star** out *****
It's Pat: is better then the other two, but its still not great with no plot, unlikable main character, and one note joke get old from begin to end. stars ** out *****
Cabin Boy: I did like these movie, sure it has fans but I'm one of them.I like Chris Elliott but he didn't make me laugh at all, the story and humor feel like it came lame episodes of "The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack" into a movie, and only good thing in there was shark-man play by un credit Russ Tamblyn. stars *1/2 out *****
Frank McKlusky, C. I.: It's the worst in these collection it plays like the offensive, unfunny spawn of Ace Ventura and Hot Rod but painful. stars 0 out *****
just watch It's Pat and Cabin Boy if you want too, and just skip Frank McKlusky.
Click to Editorial Reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment